Friday, July 11, 2008

Sev4TSev Golf Outing! - The Details

For Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
Saturday August 2nd, 2008

At the Inn at St. Johns
44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170

Shotgun at 1:30 pm
Driving Range included at 12:30 pm
(Warm up first?? Never heard of that.)

I think it is a scramble, but not positive.

Includes Driving Range, 18 holes with cart, lunch at the turn, BBQ dinner after the round and prizes and 50/50 raffle.

Contact Nik Faldo at npokerp at yahoo.com or

kaitlynscourage at hotmail.com

I'm in! Can we get an NPP 4some or 8some? - Faldo

3 comments:

Matchy said...

I can not make the golf outing, but I am still down with helping out the cause. Kaitlyn definitely has courage! 747 I sent you an email.

Anonymous said...

i am in.


beerhog

Nik Faldo said...

747 has contacted me and said that there is room for an NPP 4-some.

Team is:
Faldo
Beerhog
DavetheDog

We need one!
OUT
Cigar4John
Bronco76
Matchy
Herbavor
747

Don't make be blackmail a Hooter's waitress to join us for the outing. I would hate that!