Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Beerhog Wins #30-6

Sorry group, but I had a business dinner in Cleveland. I didn’t make it to the table until past the break!

Then I started talking and trash talking and defending my honor and meanwhile, all heck broke loose! Three players got knocked out quickly and I didn’t get any of it. My bad! Beer whispers struck again!

Here were the standings when I got ready to do my job:

Matchy
Beerhog
Nahanni
Duder

110 min: Duder (4th) makes his stand with (33) when the flop [742] looks like it whiffed everyone. Everyone but the BB Nahanni, holding (72).

115 min: Matchy (3rd), back from a long layoff has to make a stand with (Jd 3d), but runs into Beerhog’s (AK) and no help arrives.

118 min: This did not take long. Good thing too, because I was drunk from the dinner and getting sleepier by the minute. Good thing the bed is two steps away.

Oh yeah – poker. Nahanni (2nd) makes her stand with (T9) and Beerhog calls her down with (A5). No one pairs and Beerhog is victorious! That can’t be good for anyone.

1st – Beerhog 22 pts
2nd – Nahanni 36 pts
3rd – Matchy 5 pts
4th – Duder 10 pts
5th – 7Jokers 11 pts
6th – Tigercub 11 pts
7th – ArcticBlast 3 pts
8th – Rennzzo 14 pts
9th – Doneill 11 pts
Boother 11 pts
Aqualung 10 pts
Faldo 9 pts
DavetheDog 3 pts

Total points race on the side of the blog.

No comments: