Monday, October 22, 2007

NPP @ Matchy's - Live Action

While I am up at deer camp for bow season, watching 'Brokeback Mountain' and 'Deliverance' (but only 3 times each), you guys have a poker game without me? No Bambi's were injured. I brought the wrong type of arrows. Nobody elses arrows had the rubber suction cups on the end of them.

Matchy reports that Beerhog, Boother, Aqualung, Sev4TSev, Dave and Kevin made the show! Nice! I missed a good one.

The game went for six or seven hours, with no tourney at the end. Beerhog, Dave, Kevin and Sev4TSev finished on the plus side.

Note to Boother: Hope everything is ok with your nephew and he is not hurt too bad. I didn't know how much to say about that on the blog. Can you give us an update in the comments?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear David Booth fans,

He is actually doing good. He went to the local hospital and was checked out. Nothing broken or other serious injuries....just some strains. I spoke with him Sunday night and he was sore but getting better. He expects to only miss a few games.

So he is in the same condition as his Uncles wallet from Saturday night....not completly broke, just a little strained!!!

Dave's Proud Uncle Boother

Matchy said...

Here is a copy and paste link to the Yahoo article on David.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AhH0ZEBkmWXcm_P1U_UMdcpF2bYF?slug=txpanthersbooth&prov=st&type=lgns

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that boother!

mike, matchy forgot to tell you about my power slide down piss mountain.

beerhog

Matchy said...

There is a 3 foot divot in my grass on piss mountain! I was cracking up when I saw it with my bleary eyes on Sunday morning. It looks like woodstock was held on the grass from all the foot traffic. But at least I don't have to clean the bathroom. The only thing that was out of line was the dump that someone took, it was supposed to be #1 only!

(Kidding about the dump!)

Anonymous said...

When Beerhog sliped on Piss Mountian, he "caught" himself on his hands thereby avoiding urine soaked paints....however I don't remember him going inside to wash up after!!! That means by the end of the night we were all playing with piss coated chips and cards!!!! Gross!!!

Boother

Anonymous said...

Minutes before Florida's Boother got creamed, his teammate, Branislav Mezei had sent Ottawa's Nick Foligno into the boards, and Foligno suffered a strained neck and didn't return after he was helped off the ice.

Since Mezei was not called for an infraction, I will be investigating this matter to make sure the hit wasn't a retaliatory strike that could have been prevented.

Anonymous said...

I'm ok

I'll be back before you can say
Matchy's Magic Mountain.

Anonymous said...

i did wipe my hand off w/ tolly's jacket. then soaked it with beer.




beerhog.....

Anonymous said...

Ok,
That's cool hog.
The alcohol in the beer should sanitize it, thanx.

Anonymous said...

Tolly is King!

Anonymous said...

Cut back on them beers beerhog maybe you won't be powersliding off the mountain.