Monday, October 29, 2007

Nik Qualified for Poker Stars Weekly 2nd Round - But Fails to Cash

I finished 22nd out of over 5000 players in an Omaha Hi/Lo tourney to qualify for a $1000 purse tourney Sunday.

That tourney was a 7-stud tourney. About 2400 were entered in this one.
I started out HOT hitting two quad hands, a full house and a flush early. That got me some chips but not all that much since it was a Limit tourney and still very early.

Then a half-hour in, my two full houses and a straight lost and I was now short-stacked.

I battled for a while but finally finished around 440th - well short of the cash.

2 comments:

Matchy said...

Nothing to do with Mike's fine performance, but the most incredible football play you will ever see. I swear there is like 20 laterals in the Div. 3 game...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=OsPm5M7nr4k

Very fun to watch!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making it at least that far!!!!

Beerhog, Tolly and Herbavor are not fit to be in your presence.