Saturday, August 25, 2007

Absolute Poker Has a New Look! - Very Nice!

Tolly tipped me off that the site had changed. It is not Internet Poker season so I am not playing near as much as I do when the snow flys. Couple that with work overload and I just have not played there in a month.

The look at the table is really cleaned up and easy on the eyes - at least my old eyes. Gone is the ugly orange end tables and the hard blue AP symbols. Plus you have a choice of three table looks to choose from - and they expand to a full size monitor if you so desire.

Another nice feature is that if you also have an account at Ultimate Bet, you can transfer money back and forth between the two. This is a great idea and other sites should get with it also.

Absolute Poker also takes ePassporte deposits and cashouts - the best new internet poker bank in town, now that NetTeller abandoned us. AP definitely moved up Nik Faldo's ranking scale of internet poker sites with these changes.

Another note: NetTeller may have abandoned us but at least they didn't cheat us. I got my deposited money back.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

shooting for a september 18th poker game. my garage. 7pm start time. get in or get out.

beerhog

Anonymous said...

A Tuesday night??

Boother

Anonymous said...

september 13th. the 3 and 8 are so close together on the key board!

beerhog

Anonymous said...

september 15th.....

saturday the 15th......

npp calendar screwed me up...


15th 15th 15th

beerhog

Anonymous said...

I can't make the 15th.

Boother

Anonymous said...

ring play, dealers choice, same limits as the poker palace????????????????????????


i'm in and I have call into another guy haven't heard back yet.........