Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Matchy Wins NPP Internet #26

Only four players made the game. But the battle was a long one.

On hand #40 Matchy took a bad beat when his KK lost to a shorter stacked Artic Blast's QQ - with a Q on the river.

On hand #79 Matchy got his revenge and started his roll to the top when his JT made a straight to oust Artic Blast (4th) and his pair of nines.

On hand #87 my (Nik Faldo - 3rd) short-stacked butt had to make a stand with Jh Th with a flop of [9h 8h 3s] and found I was against Matchy's Kh3c. I did not improve.

Matchy still was slightly behind in chips until he hit a 4 of a kind hand and took the chip lead for good.

At the break, Matchy had 4800 and Sev4TSev had 1200.

The end came when Sev4TSev (2nd) hit two pair on the flop but Matchy hit his flush on the river.

1st - Matchy
2nd - Sev4TSev
3rd - Nik Faldo
4th - Artic Blast

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

After last night I voted myself luckiest player, quads and a couple straights and flushes on the river etc.
Matchy

Anonymous said...

video

Anonymous said...

So does the above link mean someone thinks I play poker like a teen lesbian? Maybe its because I make my decisions lickety-split (pun intended).
Matchy
PS Hog I was glad you made it out to Coyote Fri. night, I think fun ws had by all. Also NPP has invaded our game with flop draw, gridlock & double beds! I won a little and my neighbor Dave killed by quintupling his $40. Maybe Nik & Hog this Fri.?

Anonymous said...

I think maybe its because you actually do play like a teen LESBIAN

Anonymous said...

matchy,

it was fun. i might be able to play this friday. i will know by tuesday. faldo let me know if you can play. we can go out early and play the whole course if you have time. its a nice track. a little green work and it would be a great track!

beerhog

Anonymous said...

cant play. i am playing in a tourney with a customer.

beerhog

Nik Faldo said...

Matchy, I am out of town right now. If I make it back in time I will let you know - right on this site.
Thanks for the invite! I will make it eventually. Promise. Donation cash at the ready.