Thursday, January 18, 2007

Saturday Game Cancelled. NPP Will Be Dark for January and February.

Sorry boys but my work schedule prevented me from beating the bushes and rounding up enough for a game this Saturday. We only had four and I like to get at least seven - which means you can count on six for sure.

My work schedule also will cripple February as I will be traveling weekends and it will be hard to use the other two weekends for a poker game. I have my wedding aniversary and a few other family events scheduled also.

If we had 6 or 7 on a weekend for sure, I could squeeze something in, but I will not have the time to pull a line-up together. Maybe Boother, Matchy, Herb, Cigar or Fourputt could arrainge one in the meantime. Maybe Herb or Thai Food could post times and dates when Greektown, Motor City or Mt. Pleasant could, would or will be visited.

Status of NPP Players for 2007: Full Time
Nik Faldo
Beerhog
Herbavor
Larry P
Matchy
Thai Food
7Forty7

Part Time
Tojo
The Wall
Gridlock
Fourputt

We need two more full timers. When any of the FT's miss, we are hurting. That is the goal is to find two more FT's for NPP.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would be willing to host a game @ my house. Would you guys be willing to drop by 8 mile and Pontiac Trail area. I could prob. get a coule extra guys as well. Maybe a Friday night because people seem busy Sat. night painting nails etc.
Matchy

Anonymous said...

Please put me on the part time list. I would love to play when my schedule permits.

Also, I wouldn't mind hosting an event....but the only date in the near future that works for me is Feb 24th....

Boother

Anonymous said...

I just bought a new laptop, never had one and I'm still getting used to it. I tried some Omaha @ pstars I THOUGHT was hi/lo, 1st hand I had an A2KQ...I bought in w/ $15 and fate set up a nice low hand on the 1st flop!!! Before I knew it I was all in w/ no worries, hell I even had visions of winning the whole pot. Instead I lost it ALL immediately because I did not realize there was a hi/lo tab on Omaha, I don't remember seeing it on my other machine.

Oh well, at least I was not playing 50/100!
Matchy

Anonymous said...

Matchy,

Get a Mac.

Nik Faldo said...

Beerhog, I am not going to dress like a member of the Village People or like I just left a San Franscico Gay Pride parade - just to enter your house so the neighbors don't see anything out of the ordinary.