Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sanster89 Wins for the 1st Time in 2017 - KingBing420 Clinches 3rd Seat in NPP Final!

Even Lacey Jones is floored by Sanster89's poker skills.
Sanster89 got it done this round against a big field. His victory with KingBing420's 2nd place finish made her impossible to catch for the 3rd quarter.

2nd - KingBing420
3rd - LittleRedElf
4th - Johnnied55
5th - 95corolla
Bubble - Absea98

Congratulations to Sanster89 on his 4th NPP win!

And congratulations to KingBing420 on winning the 2017 third quarter!

Now a little levity from Douge2:




HOW FIGHTS START: 
One year, I decided to buy my mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift
The next year, I didn't buy her a gift.
When she asked me why, I replied,
"Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"
And that's how the fight started.....
______________________________ 
My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.
I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have sex?'
'No,' she answered.
I then said,'Is that your final answer?'
She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..'
So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."
And that's when the fight started...

No comments: