|One of Greg's groupie's waits patiently for his return to his NPP suite.|
2nd - Mikeniks-Faldo
3rd - Derf-63
4th - Tomservo2
Bubble - Douge2
Still time to become a factor in the 2nd quarter seat chase. See you Tuesday night!
Congratulations to Greggst49 on his 1st NPP victory!
The Rules - From the Guy's Side:
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. If it is up, put it down.
1. Birthdays, Valentines and anniversaries are not quests to see if we can come up with the perfect gift......yet again.
1. Sometimes we are not thinking of you. Live with it.
1. Do not ask what we are thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss; the upcoming game times, golf tee times, fantasy draft trades, whether 'those' over there are real or what is the world record for belly button lint and am I in the running?
1. Sunday sports are like the moon and the tides changing. Let it be.
1. Shopping is not a sport or quality time with you. And no, we will never think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints, strong hints, and obvious hints don't work. Just say it.
1. We don't remember dates. Fill out a calendar and place it where we will see it frequently. Then remind us to look at it. Then remind us important dates are coming up and to check said calendar.
1. 'Yes' and 'no' are perfectly good answers to almost every question.
1. Come to us with a problem you want solved. If you want really just want to whine, complain, get it off you chest or get sympathy, that's what your girlfriends are for.
1. Anything guys say 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all guy comments are null and void after 7 days.
1. If you don't dress like Victoria Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys. Matter of fact, still don't 'expect' it, but your odds are a little better.
1. If something can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you angry.....we meant it the other way.
1. We will ogle. It is in our DNA. It's genetic. Let it be.
1. All these rules are all #1, on purpose.