Friday, April 08, 2016

Douge2 Wins for the 2nd Time in a Row in 2016



Jessica Alba shows she has a double winner herself at the NPP pool.

Douge2 is trying to put a claim on the 2nd quarter seat quickly. But, as we all know, that is very tough to do with this line up of poker players.

2nd – LittleRedElf
3rd – Johnnied55
4th – Absea98
5th – T3chlady
Bubble – Lump2

It is only week 2 of the second quarter. Get to NPP and join in the poker action on Tuesday night.

Congratulations to Douge2 on his 20th NPP win!

Now a lesson on the English language for the sexes. Ladies first.

Women’s English
“Yes” = Maybe
“No” = Maybe
“Maybe” = No
“I’m sorry” = You will be sorry
“We need to talk” = I need to complain and you will listen!
“Sure….go ahead.” = I don’t want you to and you BETTER NOT!
“I’m not upset”. = Of course I’m upset you insensitive moron!
“We need new curtains.” = and carpeting, and furniture and new paint colors and…
“Hang the picture here.” = or there, ….or maybe there.
“I heard a noise.” = You were almost asleep and I can’t get to sleep you insensitive moron.
“Do you love me?” = I am going to ask for something expensive or a favor for my side of the family.
“How much do you love me?” = I did something today you are not going to like.
“I’ll be ready in 5 minutes.” = I will be ready in a half hour or more.
“Is my butt fat?” = Tell me I am beautiful so I can say you are a liar and start a fight.
“You and I don’t communicate.” = You need to let me have my way all the time.
“Are you listening to me?” = You are so dead!
“I’m not YELLING!” = Of course I am yelling you moron!

No comments: