Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Douge2 Wins for the 3rd Time in 2016

Douge2 has won three, for his NPP suite.
Douge2 is on fire! Three straight wins to start the 2nd quarter. That is a great time to start a streak. Everyone is in official ...."chase" mode.

Douge2 won it after a tough battle with 2nd place finisher GMOgolf. Nice job guys.

3rd - Cigar4John
4th - Tigercub8189
5th - Absea98
Bubble - KingBing420

Only three rounds in so still time to get in there and join the herd chasing Douge2. See you next week!

Now a little humor. This week Men's English:

"I'm hungry" = I'm hungry
"I'm tired" = I'm tired
To the question, what are you thinking about? "Nothing" = Nothing
"You look great." = I wish you would dress more like a slut for me.
"Would you like to go to a movie sometime?" = I eventually want to sleep with you.
"Can I take you out to dinner?" = I eventually want to sleep with you.
"Can I call you sometime?" = I eventually want to sleep with you.
"May I have this dance?" = I eventually want to sleep with you.
"You look tense. Let me rub your shoulders." = I eventually want to sleep with you.
"Let's talk." = I am trying to show you I am a deep person so you will sleep with me.
"What's wrong?" = So you don't want sex tonight?
"I love you." = I want to sleep with you tonight.
"I love you too." = There...I said it. We better have sex now.
"Will you marry me?" = I want to make it illegal and immoral for you to sleep with anyone else.
"Nice dress." = Nice cleavage - or -Thanks for the up-skirt.
"Yes, I like the way you cut your hair." = I liked it better longer.
"I like that one." = Whatever! Pick a dress and let's get out of this mall.

No comments: