Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Douge2 Wins for the 1st Time in 2016

Douge2 groupie wants Doug "on the rocks".
Douge2 beat a fourteen player field and takes the early lead in the 2nd quarter race for a seat in the NPP final.

Douge2 also sent along this:



I went into the confessional box after years of being away from the Church.
Inside I found a fully equipped bar with Guinness on tap.
On one wall, there's a row of decanters with fine Irish whiskey and
Waterford crystal glasses.
On the other wall is a dazzling array of the finest cigars and chocolates.
Then the priest came in. I said to him,
"Father, forgive me, for it's been a very long time since I've been to
confession, but I must first admit that the confessional box is much more
inviting than it used to be."
He replied: " You moron, you're on my side."

2nd - Johnnied55
3rd - t3chlady
4th - GMOgolf

Bubble - K9isadog

The 2nd quarter just started. Get in here and enjoy some real poker action at a high level.

No comments: