Thursday, May 23, 2013

Golfing - Takes Me Away

Well, it's not far down to paradise. At least it's not for me.
And if the wind is right your ball can sail away, and find tranquility.
Oh, the golf course can do miracles, just you wait and see.
Believe me.

It's not far to never-never land. No reason not to play.
And if the foursome’s right, that joy alone will make your day.
Oh, the golf course can do miracles, just you wait and see.
Believe me.

Golfing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be.
Just a beer cart girl and a cigar to carry me,
And soon I will be free.

Fantasy, it gets the best of me,
When I'm golfing.
All caught up in the reverie, every word from your caddy is sympathy,
Won't you believe me?

Well it's not far back to reality. At least it's not for me.
And if the wind is right, your golf ball will find serenity.
Oh, the golf course can do miracles.
Just you wait and see.

2 comments:

Cigar4John said...

I see the red tees are next to you.

Anonymous said...

Do you really need to hit your drive on that par 3?? It's only 180 yards?!?!?!