Thursday, July 08, 2010

LittleRedElf Dominates on PokerStars – and Not Just on Tuesdays!

Take it away, Elf!

“Lately I've done reasonably well in some Razz tourneys and in Limit poker on PokerStars.

Faldo, I do not take notes while I am playing so my reporting is not as thorough and have that thrilling edge of your seat action sequences that you always deliver.

I sat down at the Razz tourney while waiting for the all important NPP event 15 minutes later. There were only 87 entries as there are not a lot of Razz players. Five and a half hours later I managed to finish in 2nd place and got paid about 13.5 times my entry.

Three days later I entered an afternoon Razz tourney and after 3.5 hours I won it! There were only 25 players and I received 9 times my entry back.

Five days later, I played in the 4:45 PM Razz tourney and I won that. There were only 19 entries but it still lasted a few minutes shy of 4 hours and I received 8.5 times my entry back.

Nine days later, I entered a Limit Hold'em tourney and that proved to be quite eventful. In this one there were 248 entries. I do recall being up high in the standings early and then knocked back down. Then climbing back up to the top only to get knocked to the middle around the time we got into the money places.

After more than 5.5 hours, it got down to 3 players left. After about 25 minutes of duking it out we all decided to equally chop the top 3 places. It still took 15 more minutes to finish the event with each of us receiving 35.5 times our entry back. I fell exhausted to bed at 3:15 AM.

And I have just won the 1:45 PM Razz tourney. As you can see, there were only 26 players and it lasted 4 hours. I can say that at one point in the early stages I was in last place for a while. When we got to heads up, my opponent had me 3 to 1 in chips and the back and forth action lasted 45 minutes! I got about 9.5 times my entry back.

See you all Tuesday night.” – LittleRedElf

I see a 2nd, a 1st, a 1st, a three-way split for 1st, and a 1st – all in just a couple weeks! Not to mention his resurgence on Tuesday night.

Way to go, Elf!

No comments: