Monday, November 23, 2009

Boother36 Finishes 9th in the 2009 Heartland Poker Tour Mt. Pleasant Event!

That is back to back final table 9th place finishes for Boother36 in this prestigious event. Wow!

The total prize pool was $426,528, and 297 players in the Main Event. Boother battled thru them all for the second year in a row to make yet another final table, and take home $10,588.

I think…hell, I know it is a much greater feat to make back to back final tables, than it is to win one and never be heard from again.

Congratulations to Boother36! I hope he sends me some key hands to post.

3 comments:

Matchy said...

Great job Boother in the majors.

Now for the minors...

My game was me, Jim Farrell, Greg (Arcticblast), Tim (neighbor not 747) and my wife to make 5 players. Both Fred's (Striks (new) and Beerhog) were unfortunate no-shows as was another neighbor who was stuck in Maine. We were able to put the new poker chairs to use. I have to give my ol' lady credit as she hung tough and learned omaha hi-lo split double bed. She was the big winner of the night, otherwise I probably would have been sleeping in a single bed (lol). Greg and myself were both minor league winners. We started out at 25/50 cent blinds with a $2 max bet and around 11 switched to 1/2 with a $5 max bet. Good times and lots o' beers.

Anonymous said...

Great job Booth.


BeerHog

Nik Faldo said...

Sorry I missed your game Matchy. But I am hooked on the UFC / MMA fights. Or as Beerhog tells me, I like watching men wrestle bare chested and in tight shorts.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Dec. 19 is open - ;-)