Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Random Questions Answered by Faldo – Part II

REMINDER: NO TOURNEY TONIGHT! Play resumes on September 15.

Feel free to email me questions to add to the list, or leave them in a comment. Also, feel free to answer them yourself in the comment section. I like to learn more about you people too!

Does your pessimism about the future of this country ever make you depressed in the here and now?

Depressed? No. You have to enjoy life, what you have done, kids raised, things learned and earned - and continue to fight for what is right. For me, being pessimistic doesn’t mean being depressed or giving up. I am a happy guy, who just happens to see what is. Unfortunately, my predictions about our nation’s future for the last 15 years have been near perfect. I wish I would or could be wrong. I pray I am.

Have you ever lost a testicle in a knife fight? (This proves I am answering all write in questions!)

I have never been in a knife fight. I would say that it would be the worst type of fight to be in however. You have to be all kinds of brave/stupid to get in one.

How many tables do you normally play at one time on-line?

Cash games – Three to four, all on the same site.
Tournaments – Three to four, but on three different sites and computers, until I run deep – then one.
Sit-in-go Tournaments - One

What is more important to you; sports, music or art?

You listed them in my order, but who doesn’t enjoy them all?

If you could eliminate one music group from existence, who would it be?

Easy. All Rap groups.

What is your favorite game besides poker?

Chess

What is your favorite movie of all time?

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

Who would you most want to put a bad beat on?

Nancy Pelosi.
Oh, you meant a ‘poker’ bad beat? No one.
But if I have to choose – Nancy Pelosi.

No comments: