Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Little Red Elf Wins for the 1st Time in 2017

Little Red Elf just floored all the competition Tuesday night!
Oh boy! We are all in trouble if The Elf returns to winning form this year!

Congratulations to LittleRedElf, besting a field of 14 on the 2nd round of the 1st quarter.

2nd - Derf-63
3rd - Rjmech
4th - Absea98
Bubble gal - T3chlady

Absea98 takes over the 1st quarter lead with two straight cashes.

Congratulations to LittleRedElf on his 32nd NPP win!

Here is a list of employment recommendations Faldo has received over the years from past associates.

"In my opinion, you will be very fortunate if you ........actually get him to work ......for you."

That must mean I am truly a hot property!

"I most enthusiastically recommend this person ..........with no qualifications....... whatsoever."

See, that was with feeling too!

"I am pleased to say that Faldo is .....a former ......colleague of mine."

That person likes me.

"I can assure you .....that no person.......would do a better job."

I am that good, eh?

"I urge you to...... waste no time making him an offer...... of employment."

The all want Faldo I guess.

"All in all,...... I cannot say enough good things about him.....or........ recommend him too highly."

There you go. Testimonials to Faldo!



No comments: