Wednesday, March 06, 2013

ThePunk75 Invites NPP'ers to a Big Tourney!

She is the not so silent bounty for this tournament.


Hi Fellow NPP’ers
From: ThePunk75 (Jason)
I have a live poker league that I play in monthly. One of the heads of the league is organizing a two day $200 buy-in two table tournament to be held in March 2013.
I have been given the ok to help recruit some players for this. So I thought I would ask you to post this into the NPP blog to see if any NPP players would be interested.
Here are some specifics.
It is a two day event. To be held on a weekend, on March 9 and 10, 2013.
$200 buyin. Two 10 person tables. Tournament will play at 18 if necessary.
I told the organizer that I have played with NPP for years and have met and played live with several of them.
This is a link to the league for anyone interested, to see that this league takes poker very serious. http://http://fishnchips.wedgerock.com/
Here is a link to the Quadzilla tournament website http://www.wedgerock.com/quadzillapokertournament/
If interested here is the tournament email quadzillapokertournament@gmail.com
ThePunk75
Write Faldo at npokerp @ yahoo.com if you are interested and Faldo will forward your contact info to ThePunk75. 
 Hurry. The weekend is almost here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


A wife, being the romantic sort, sent her husband a text: “If you are sleeping, send me your dreams. If you are laughing, send me your smile. If you are eating, send me a bite. If you are drinking send me a sip. If you are crying, send me your tears. I love you!

The husband, typically nonromantic, replied,


“I am on the commode. Please advise."