Tuesday, March 19, 2013

K9isadog Wins His First of 2013!

Brenda Asnicar has her eye on K9isadog!
And it will not be his last! He is only getting started this year - trust Faldo. Nice job K9!

Well, Faldo was absent for the first time since his heart surgery. I lost my stepfather about two hours before the tournament and had to rush to his house to be with my sister, who found him. My brother had left him not 30 minutes earlier!

My stepdad had just returned home from a physical rehab facility for breathing difficulties. He was not ready to come home, but he insisted and the rehab center said....whatever. So home he went to die in the house he paid for.
There is something to be said for that. Every man deserves AT LEAST that.

He lived 80 years and was a good husband to my mother (who we lost 10 years ago) for over 30 years. And for that, I am forever grateful, as they were the best years of my mother's life.

Not to worry about funeral visits friends as that was not his wish. A quiet family memorial is planned, as was discussed before the rehab stay was necessary.

On with the finish:
1st - K9isadog
2nd - Douge2
3rd - Suetman123
4th - Derf-63
5th - Pre01
6th - Sanster89
7th - Mikeniks-Faldo (I should be absent more often)
8th - Theedouble*d
9th - Wingsfancurt
10th - 8thmile
11th - T3chlady
12th - ThePunk75
13th - Absea98
14th - LittleRedElf
15th - 95corolla
16th - Rjmech

Standings for the 1st quarter are on the right side of the blog!

5 comments:

Brian said...

Sorry for your loss, Faldo - prayers to you and your family!

Bigbrimar said...

Sorry to here that Mike,
condolences to your family.

DERF said...

My Condolences to YOU & FAMILY!!
We all missed you ..... NOT ..lol!!

Derf ..... Fred

pre01 said...

So sorry to hear this news, Mike. My sincere condolences.

Cigar4John said...

Just catching up on NPP and Sorry to hear about your Step Dad Nik. Our condolences to you and your family.