Sunday, November 11, 2012

Incoming Fire has the Right of Way



Faldo is in a meeting with his boss.
Other Rules from Faldo:
The two most important rules in a gun fight is to always cheat and always win.
Make sure your attacker has to advance thru a wall of bullets. If you have to get killed by your gun, make them have to beat you to death with it - because it is empty.
If you are not shooting, be re-loading. If you are not re-loading, be moving. If you are not doing one of those things, someone will put your head on a stick.
Do something. It may be wrong, but do something.
If you carry a gun, people will call you paranoid. If I have a gun, what in the hell do I have to be paranoid about?
Don't shoot fast; shoot good.
You can say "Stop" or "Alto" or any other word that says you want them to leave you alone. But a large bore handgun or shotgun put in someone's face is pretty much a universal language.
You have to work the rest of your life protecting yourself. How long you live depends on how well you do it.
You cannot save the planet. But you may be able to save yourself and your family.
The best weapon is the brain. Everything else is supplemental.
Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he will just kill you.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy and I am a better shot than most of them anyway.
Besides, when seconds count, cops are only minutes away.
Why do I carry a .45 caliber handgun? Because they don't make a .46
An armed man will kill an unarmed man with monotonous regularity.
A buddy noticed I had my gun on me. He asked if I had it because I expected trouble. I said no, if I expected trouble, I would not be here. But if I had to be here, I would have brought my shotgun too.
A real man fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because of what he loves behind and beside him.
Those who turn over their weapons will immediately be enslaved by those who did not.

No comments: