Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Pandemics Impact Millionaires Too!

Guest post by Myron the intern.

A few of my heroes whom have shown true leadership in this coronavirus crisis caused by Trump's inaction:

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer:


  • My neighbor is a professional landscaper.  His father works for him.   He can't legally operate his business due to the governor's latest executive order.   That will teach him to create his own business!  If he want a job I'm sure his local government has some to offer.
  • Golf courses are closed!  This is only enjoyed by racist rich white people so who cares?
Our future vice president (I hope)

California Governor Gavin Newsom:

  • Recently announced a plan to give cash payments to adult immigrants living illegally in the state to help them during the coronavirus crisis.  Hopefully the rich will be taxed more so that more great things like this can be done.
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi:
  • She knows a lot of people are out of work but has taken the time to help us all by showing us the kitchen of a millionaire and a look into her freezer filled with ice cream!!!!   This made me feel as happy as I did when I aced my last gender studies exam at the conservative University of Michigan.   My father (who was recently laid off) failed to see the humor in this.  He muttered something about an upcoming mortgage payment which confounded me since I'm not aware of what those are.   Here is the video for your enjoyment.





No comments: