Monday, January 06, 2020

NPP's 26th Season Starts Tuesday January 7th 2020!

What is there to caption? Self explanatory!
Another season is starting NPP fans. Be there or be square!

Here is a submission sent in by a reader. Rumor has it, that it was found from another source on the internet and tweaked for our reader's personal preferences.

To further plagiarize, Faldo will also doctor it slightly. But that won't spoil the message. And who wrote what.….adds to the anonymity. Enjoy!


New Year's Day typically brings resolutions that we hope to live by. I have one that doesn't require me to give up any little or big habits that I need to break.


I can attribute this resolution to Clint Eastwood. Clint is 89, and continues to produce, direct, and act in great movies. Well, …...movies.

Someone asked him how he still manages to do what he does, given his age. His answer was brilliant, and an inspiration to those of us who are in our Golden Years.


His answer was simple and SO true: "DON'T LET THE OLD MAN IN."


Thank you, Clint Eastwood. I needed that.

Remember to keep your glass half full, and never half empty. Better still, keep your glass full!



You know, when you get to a point in life where you must give up some physical activities because your body no longer allows you to participate as you once did, you have a tendency to mope, bitch, and gripe, hanging on to all the memories.


Some of you reading this can't relate, because you aren't in your advanced years. But remember this as you continue down the path of life.

Hunting isn't the only activity impacted by growing old. It can stop many other things, such as skiing, snowshoeing, bicycling, playing pickleball, hockey, softball and even going to the gym.


As for me, I'm not giving up the things I love that require physical ability, such as golf, gardening, turkey hunting, deer hunting, trout fishing, wood splitting, gun shooting or other outdoor activities that I love, and can still do. I might have to take it slower and not do it as long....but I am still doing it!



So, that's my resolution. I plan on following it. "DON'T LET THE OLD MAN IN!"


And may all of you have a Blessed, healthy, prosperous, and Happy New Year.
Now, go lock the door on the old man!
Faldoism:   "If I had a dollar for every woman that has found me to be unattractive, …...they would find me attractive."

2 comments:

Hugh Gepenus said...

Is it OK to continue having sex twice a day as one gets older?

Nik Faldo said...

Yes it is. Just don't let your wife find out.