Monday, August 13, 2018

Douge2 Wins for the 4th Time in 2018

Another Douge2 groupie.
Douge2 pushed the NPP field around this week and posted a much needed win. There is still time for everyone to get into the 3rd quarter race as the leaders this quarter have slowed down.

And remember, this quarter has an extra week due to the T3chlady rout last quarter!

2nd - T3chlady (still routing us!)
3rd - Mikeniks-Faldo
Bubble - Absea98

Congratulations to Douge2 on his 34th NPP victory and moving up the Walk of Fame!

Now for some humor:

My wife and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine.


The human body has 7 trillion nerves.......wives somehow manage to get on every
 one of them.

A guy is watching a film with creepy organ music on the TV and suddenly
yells, "Don't enter that church, you damn fool !"
His wife asks him, "What are you watching?"
Husband replies, "Our wedding video."

I said to the wife, "Get me a newspaper"
"Don't be silly," she said "You can borrow my I-phone."
That spider never knew what hit him.

It’s important to find a woman who is honest and never lies to you.
It’s important to find a woman with a good sense of humor.
It’s important to find a woman that is a lot of fun and likes to be with you.
It’s important to find a woman who has a job.
It’s important to find a woman who cooks and cleans around the house.
It’s important to find a woman who is good in bed.
It’s very important that these six women never meet each other.

Answering machine message, "I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep.
If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes."

Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.

Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around,
you're not going anywhere.

I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.

-- Thomas Jefferson — ”I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery any day.”

No comments: