Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Proper Hand Gun Grip....and a Public Service Message from Ted Nugent

From Ted Nugent:
"I believe that a person moral compass can be determined by how they reference free men…and the right to defend themselves. The 2nd Amendment is so obvious to me; it is insane that there is an argument.
Let’s pretend there is no document. Let’s pretend brave families didn’t leave the tyrants and the slave drivers of Europe, so they could practice their religion and so they could speak out without being murdered - so they could produce wool every winter without the King’s men coming and taking most of it every harvest.
Let’s just pretend this guy named Ted Nugent parachuted onto Earth and woke up one morning, and saw all these wonderful resources. Then had dreams of excellence and being the best that I could be. I don’t need a document. And I don’t need another man to explain to me that I have the right to defend my gift of life.
And that there is an argument, in America – from Hillary Clinton to Barbara Boxer to Dianne Feinstein – from a whole gaggle of Democrat numb nuts, who would try and tell me when, how and IF I can defend myself.
I find that preposterous! I find it unacceptable, and I will not tolerate it! I am a free man! Don’t tread on me!
A law abiding citizen, not convicted of a felony – the 2nd Amendment of the Bill of Rights IS my Concealed Weapons Permit. PERIOD!
No limitations. Instead put limitations on arresting someone 24 times for molesting children, I would rather the Dad walked into the room the 1st time the pervert molested a child – and blew the molester’s brains out.
I would rather the lady in Massachusetts last month, who was taking her daughter to soccer, and who was carjacked by a maggot. This maggot had been in prison all his life, but was let out because we feel [voice of a whiny liberal] (‘sorry for him. Maybe he had a bad childhood.’)
Instead of her being hijacked and murdered, I would have rather she just shot the bastard dead. But in Massachusetts, somebody decided she can’t do that. So she is dead.
I would rather she was alive and the carjacker was dead. I’m weird, I guess.
I would rather that the guy who beat this lady to within an inch of her life in Waco  - on parole was he, phenomenal – in front of her grandchildren, with a whisky bottle; I would rather she fell to the floor, pulled out her handgun and shot him six times in the chest and killed him. Am I weird?
Because the guy is going to get out again! I don’t like repeat offenders.
 I like dead offenders."

1 comment:

Dave said...

Great post! Please keep writing!