Thursday, January 17, 2013

Dirty Democrats

"And the Democrats land another right on the taxpayer!"
To Michael Jackson’s “Dirty Diana”. This is even better to sing along to.

You always make me pay,
So take your weight off of me.
I know your every lie,
So won't you just let us be.
I've been here times before
Voters were too blind to see
That you seduce weak people,
But you will never seduce me.
They say that's ok
Hey man, we will do what we please.
We have your stuff that they want.
We are the thing that they need.
They looked me deep in the eyes
They started taunting me to start
They said there's No Turnin' Back,
We trapped them with our ploys!
Dirty Democrats, No
Dirty Democrats, No
Dirty Democrats, No
Just let me be!

They like the people broke,
They know when they start begging in towns.
Every poor persons fan,
Until the voting goes down.
They wait in the Congress halls
For those who have cash and prestige.
They promise fortune and security,
A life that's so carefree.
They say abortion’s ok.
Hey lady, do what you want.
We’ll be your night lovin' thing.
Taxpayers can be The Freak you can taunt.
And we don't care what they want.
We want to go too far.
And take your everything,
If you make liberals the King!
Dirty Democrats, No!

They said you can have a home
Even if you can’t pay you see.
Now libs hate goin' broke alone
Why don't you come with me?
I said I pay for my home
Democrats worried about me.
I didn't call for government help.
I said I like to be free.
Dems walked up to me,
They said what’s yours is ours.
At that I ran to my gun
They said, that’s quite alright.
They said won’t kick in the door,
They said  I forgot the key.
They said they’re not coming back,
With any healthcare or social security for me!
Dirty Democrats, No!
Dirty Democrats, No!
Fucking lying Democrats, No!

No comments: