Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Hlam's game is on Friday, Jan 18. Here are the RSVP's so far:

IN
Herbavor
Faldo
Beerhog
Matchy
SpartyToJo
LarryP
Thai Food

OUT
Cigar4John
DavetheDog

Then on Jan 19th, we have this:

Wayne-Oakland Police Softball, Garden Fresh Salsa, and Line Drive Sports Presents the Calcaterras NL Holdem Tournament

Where: Ferndale FOP Hall, 2233 Burdette - 1/4 mile north of Nine Mile Rd and 3 blks west of Hilton Rd.

Doors open at 6:30 - Registration til 7:20 - Deal at 7:30 sharp!

$60 buy-in and rebuys for the 1st half-hourEntry includes beer, food and pop.

Proceeds to benefit The Calcaterras FamilyTheir daughter Alissa, 16 yrs old, has undergone several brain surgeries for a re-occurring tumor with another procedure in sight.Pre-register at wayneoakland1@aol.com

6 comments:

Nik Faldo said...

747 accounted for yet?

For Herb's game, I will already be on the east side of town due to a carefully planned work agenda. So I am unavailable for car pooling there.

I will be the designated driver to the tourney on Saturday if anyone is interested.

Anonymous said...

count me in for Herb's game, just need directions.

747

Anonymous said...

Put me down as a "no" for this Friday. I am 95/5 confident that I won't be able to make it. I will let you know if my situation changes.

Boother

Anonymous said...

what time does the game start? do we want to do a pre game somewhere? i can start around noon.


beerhog

Matchy said...

I could pre game somewhere out that way around 630. Dave the Dog I have been w/ NPP for over a year and played 1/2 a game with you (you left early). To bad you can't make it!

Anonymous said...

Whose got 747's email address?
If you have it. Forward the directions.

My house is open at 6pm. My wife and sons are spending the night at the battered wife shelter.

Herbavor