Monday, August 28, 2006

Mansion Poker is a Complete Rip Off Site! Do NOT DEPOSIT Money There!

In the review of almost 200 poker sites on-line, it was only a matter of time until I ran across an actual bunch of thieves.

Mansion Poker took my deposit thru Net Teller - but would not allow a cash out unless I sent them my driver's license number or passport number.

Now I don't know about the rest of you out there in poker land, but I am not about to send my picture and either one of those two pieces of information to some bunch of minimum wage phone jockeys half way around the planet. Not in this day and age. Who knows how my ID could be used and by whom.

They gave me the speel about in the fine print they state they require it. I told their on line chat people that it was a farce and the information cannot be used for what they SAY they are trying to use it for. I told them they would not be getting my #'s or my photo. They told me I would not be getting my money back.

If Mansion Poker was not trying to steal money or collect ID's for who knows what reason - they would ask for the information BEFORE taking deposits. Very underhanded and very slimy. May they all rot in HELL at Mansion Poker!

Oh well, chalk it up to a bad beat and use all my poker connections to try and ruin the site every way I can. That work starts tomorrow. Count on it.

10 comments:

Marcella/Peter Wright said...

Nik, I took your comments and incorporated them into my post today - thanks for the head's up!!

Anonymous said...

Aren't they the idiots running those turbo tourneys on FOX sports net

Anonymous said...

I had same problem with that site, my brother AHKMED did too

Nik Faldo said...

Well, I finally ran into a cheating site. They have no business taking the money one way if they are not going to let it get cashed out the same way.

Anonymous said...

I think I recall Herbavor telling us all one time that he had cashed out from some poker site he was playing on he they sent him a check, did he have to go through sending them his license??????

Anonymous said...

I was able to cash out with them only knowing my address.

I received 3 checks..all form different banks. 2 in England and 1 in Canada.

Herbavor

Nik Faldo said...

Due to the unfortunate stealing of NPP funds by a crooked site, there will be some slight fee increases at NPP:

Three beers for the host - not one.

Rake is now $3 on a hi-lo game - $10 for high or low only.

Dealt a Thai Food hand (great cards) - $5 fee

Get a Herbavor flop (hits your hand perfectly no matter what you are holding) - $10 fee

Hit a Tolly card - $20 fee

These fees will be in effect until NPP makes the money back with interest or I win a SNG on-line.

Anonymous said...

Hey Faldo FCUK FULL TILT, damn bastards have screwed me, I'm still up a little but damn I have flopped 3 sets and been run down after all in's after flops. No rse preflop I have 22 flop is 10 5 2 Guy bets I rse he goes all in In I call he has 10 5 hits 10 on river( 4 outs) 20$ pot, 2nd one Pkt 5s flop is 10 5 3, he cks I bet he goes all in he was bb I'm thinking he doesnt have pkt 10s or he wouldve rsed preflop I call he has you guessed it 10 5, hits 10 on river ( 2 outs 20$ pot)
This one is the worst I have pkt 6s im up 5 at my table have 15$, I limp in,bb rse 1.00,.75c to call, I call flop is K 6 3 two spades he bets 2$, I raise all in 12$, he calls has AK no spades, freak goes runner runner ACES to beat me fcuking joke, 30$ pot

FREAKING ASSHOLES

Nik Faldo said...

Full Tilt Poker has one of the worst reputations for - are you ready for this - set vs set vs set - on the internet.

Again, I rotate around so I can't say.

On the web blogs of 'internet poker is fixed' conspiracy contingency, Full Tilt Poker seems to be called out the most. Absolute Poker second. Poker Stars gets alot of heat also.

Party Poker seems to have the least bad ink. Just an observation and by no means fact.

My two sites where I get bad beat religiously are Platinum Poker (a Doyle's Room skin) and the Gaming Club.

On Jungle Poker - in my first time playing and in my first SNG, I am on the bubble. Four left and I am fourth.

I get KK and go all in and get called by JJ.

Flop J 3 J

Turn and river KK.

First time I was the beneficiary of that stuff! New player halo probably.

BTW Tolly, we have a 'NO Whining Rule' - but it really REALLY applies when you are 'STILL UP'.

Anonymous said...

I've done very well at Full Tilt.

But then again I was born for online ring play.