Saturday, June 20, 2009

Faldo Running the Steps to the WSOP

This will be the greatest poker feat in the history of the world!!!!!!!
Well, maybe not, but I will be thrilled anyway.

I joined a 180 – player satellite for exactly one (1) Frequent Player Point for a seat in a Step 1 SNG. This step would be the first rung in the ladder to win a WSOP Main Event seat.

The poker site I am playing on will be anonymous since I have so much nub for PokerStars. But it is my amazing Absolute Poker luck has got me to Step 4!

That would be a 2nd, 1st, 1st and 2nd - in four straight tourneys to get me to Step 4.

I think it is a 10 or 12 step process (maybe 14). I am not sure because I am taking this adventure ……yes, I will say it……ONE STEP AT A TIME!

Think about it however. Getting a seat in the main event of the WSOP for 1 FPP!

One small leap for Faldo, one giant step for NPP!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GL Mike!! Make NPP proud!!

Boother

Nik Faldo said...

A ten step process.
Just like looking under the lunch tables in high school during the mini-skirt era...I peeked.

Brian said...

This sounds Absolute-ly awesome!

FWIW, Step 7s and above are quite the bitch to get by...good luck!